New Zealand Turf Management Solutions are specialised in being able to provide a range of technical services relating to the feasibility, design and investigation of sports fields and stadiums. Current clients in this area of the business include regional Councils, Government organisations and some of New Zealand's premier Stadiums and Cricket venues.
NZTMS has formed a strong set of professional alliances with key providers of associated specialisms that ensure we are able to provide our clients with an holistic 'one-stop-shop' service when it comes to the provision of sports fields.
We are also closely aligned to leading industry contractors: FieldTurf NZ and TIC Contracting who both have excellent reputations in terms of delivering sports surface constructions, renovations and infrastructure upgrades both relating to natural and synthetic turf surfaces. In association with these organisations we are able to offer a uniquely holistic service that is tailormade to suit the requirements and expectations of each client.
Some of the recent projects we have been involved with include:
- Feasibility reporting to Lynnfield College (Auckland) relating to the provision of an artificial (multiuse) turf surface
- Associate with FieldTurf NZ regarding the design and provision of artificial sports fields in Wellington
- Development of innovative solutions for the provision of sports field data capture and surveying methodologies to Auckland Council and Hamilton City Council
- Project Management of the Rototuna Sports Park complex (Hamilton City Council)
- Multi-site investigation and design of sports field park upgrades and renewals for Hamilton City Council
- Project Management of synthetic turf installation at Arena Manawatu, Palmerston North for Palmerston North City Council
- Concept Design & feasibility for the upgrading of Rongomai Sports Park for Auckland Council.
- Sustainable sportsfield design at NZCIS sports hub, Wellington